- Lory Landing: Roam a free-flight habitat home to dozens of colorful lorikeets and other exotic birds.
- Flamingo Pond: Marvel at dozens of Flamingos on a beautiful water front. This is a great photo opportunity.
- Living Dragons: Get up close with some big lizards, the worlds "living dragons".
Lorikeet perching on a rope in Lory Landing
Crossroads of Culture:
- Cheetah Run: Get a close view at cheetahs with elevated glass-paneled viewing areas and see the worlds fastest animal in action. This is also THE place to see Kasi and Mtani, the famous little pair, a cheetah cub and yellow lab!
Edge of Africa:
- Serengeti Plain: Explore the Edge of Africa featuring hundreds of exotic African animals like Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Hyenas and more in a open range veldt. Viewing best from the Skyride, Serengeti Express Railway or the pathways in the Edge of Africa.
- Tiger Lodge: Get an overlook at the Bengal Tigers from an elevated glass panel viewing area and discover all about them through interactive touch screens.
- Tiger Trail: Explore Bengal Tigers up close through glass panels and a pop up hole. Or even play tug a war with one of them.
- Orangutan Outpost: Whether they are resting in hammocks, swinging across vines you will see tons of orangutans from elevated glass viewing areas.
- Myombe Reserve: Journey through a forest filled with lush greens where gorillas and chimpanzees live and play all day.
- Alligators: Get up-close with dozens of sun bathing alligators and turtles.
- Aldabras: Watch the world's second largest tortoises wander around their natural environment with those pesky white ibis.
- Curiosity Caverns: Wander through a cavern filled with of bats, snakes, lizards and more.
- Jambo Junction: Participate in animal feedings, enrichment's, husbandry, and more. Animals featured include lemurs, flamingos, a raven, and sloths.
- Elephants Interaction Area: Get up close with elephants playing around, being fed, and doing enrichment's.
- Animal Care Center: From nutrition to treatments, X-rays to surgeries, take part of all of the animal care experience in this new state-of-the-art facility.
White-Necked Raven cawing in Jambo Junction.
- Aussie Station: Learn about Australia's unique animals and encounter some of them right before your own eyes.
- Kangaloom: Meander along a path with kangaroos to the sides of you and wallabies hopping along the path. You can hand feed the kangaroos and wallabies during certain times of the day. Head out in the morning for a better chance at feeding these wonderful animals.
- The Kookaburra's Nest: Journey through a free-flight aviary that features the famous kookaburra and other Australian birds.
Hand feed a Kangaroo or Wallaby in Kangaloom
Photo credit to Anthony Armenia.